1. To help turn empty rooms into homes by providing donated furniture and household items to people who have recently experienced homelessness and referred by a Caseworker.
2. To Provide free pick-up service for individuals desiring to donate furniture and household items in good condition.
* Donate furniture and household items in good condition
(Items most needed: tables, bedroom chests, couches, kitchenware)
* Volunteer to shop at yard sales and thrift stores looking for
items in need
* Volunteer to assist with moving and/or organizing items
* Volunteer for phone support and scheduling
* Donate money to assist with expenses
ITEMS WE ACCEPT
Furniture items: beds, couches, chairs, love seats, coffee/end tables, desks, night stands, book shelves, etc.
Household items: pictures, decorative items, rugs, lamps, clocks, sheets, comforters, blankets, etc.
Kitchen items: pots, pans, silverware, knives, plates, bowls, glasses, place mats, drain racks, towels, storage bins, etc.
Bath items: towels, trash cans, shower curtains, etc.
ITEMS WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT
Large appliances, entertainment centers, CRT-TV's, broken or out of date electronic equipment, sleeper sofas, used mattresses or bed parts, head or foot boards, king size linens, curtains or clothing, medical supplies, any item in need of repair or reupholstering, items in poor general appearance, etc.